Over this term you are going to be creating your own blog on Purple Mash.
To access Purple Mash, you need to login (if you need your login and password, please contact your class teacher via Dojo).
To find how to create a blog follow the following instructions:
- Scroll down to Communicating and Sharing
- Click on 2Blog
- Click on the green add button
- Add a name for your blog
- Icon will then appear, click on the purple pencil (bottom right of icon)
- Choose your layout of your blog
- You can also upload pictures, and a picture from paint - the choice is yours!
- Cover - to edit the cover, click on the purple pencil (bottom right of icon)
- Click save
- Then you can view your blog by clicking on: view blog
- Top right green button, will allow you then to add text to your blog.
Each week, we would like you to create your own blog about something different. We would also like you to comment on other children's blogs.
Some ideas for your blogs:
- School subjects
- Lockdown life